Club Tango Oak Bay
The picture is Bill Kenny from the Inkspots onstage.
Owners: Ed Hicks, Ian Diment
The Club Tango was a cabaret located in the Castle block, above the Oak Bay Theatre from 1954 to 1966. Prior to 1954, the space was used for dances, meetings and events and known as the Goblin. The Goblin coffee shop and soda bar was located on the ground floor next to the Theatre.
Listing last confirmed: Sep. 23, 2006