Bookmark and Share

Foot-stompin' Folk Night!: Sunk'n City Gypsys , Pages of the Oak Tree, Broken Shoes, Just Dave, Pedro, Leith James

Sat. January 24th 2015 8:00pm - 12:00am Lacey-Lou Tapas Lounge (All Ages) 8:00pm - 12:00am
$5 - 10 at the door only.
Presented by:
Sunk'n City Gypsys, and lots of their musical friends, are hosting a night of Foot Stomping Music to fund-raise for a doggy operation on beloved pip, June!

Last week Sunk'n City Gypsys found out that June has a torn crucial ligament in one but possibly both her knees. The surgery costs $4000 per leg, fortunately we have pet insurance for her so 80% of the costs will be covered. But that still leaves us with 20% of the treatment costs, $100 deductible, additional medicine, food, toy etc costs, gas expenses to go to the vet multiple times, first exam fees... the list goes on... They are working hard to cover those fees themselves, but don't want the dog to suffer longer if they fall short.

Please come out for a night of music featuring
Pages of the Oak Tree
Sunk'n City Gypsys
Just Dave
Pedro
Leith James
Broken Shoes

Plus great food and drink, raffle prizes and friendly folks

Door is by minimum of donation $5 -10 please pay what you can.

We really appreciate everyones support in which ever way possible including sending her all the good happy thoughts so she can get back to being her crazy doggy self

Sunk'n City Gypsys (FolkPunkGrass)

Sunk'n City Gypsys started out in Toronto as a 2 piece in 2011, busking at an array of local Ontario Markets and Cafes, playing a few festivals and bars along the way. Arriving in Victoria late 2012 after busking their way across the country. Excited to expand the band hopefully and start playing larger shows, while busking and traveling acr... more info
[Upload Show Photos]  //   [Add Video]  //   [Upload Poster]

Submit info on this show to our admins